Laserdisc still rules the roost
Thad Floryan
2014-06-20 21:20:42 UTC
I've been recently re-viewing LDs I haven't watched in years and last
night's session began with watching THE GAME

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119174/

and was a real treat. Widescreen, DD 5.1, Dolby Digital trailer, THX
trailer, and magnificent video spread over 3 sides.

I followed that with JOE'S APARTMENT

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116707/

which was a laugh riot. :-)

Thad
K. B.
2014-07-12 06:23:37 UTC
On Fri, 20 Jun 2014 14:20:42 -0700, Thad Floryan
Post by Thad Floryan
I've been recently re-viewing LDs I haven't watched in years
<http://www.twice.com/news/industry/pioneer-reaches-agreement-sell-home-ce-business/45763>

Pioneer To Sell Home CE Business

What does this type of sale (Pioneer becoming a minority
owner of their Home CE Business) mean for spare parts and
repairs for Pioneer LaserDisc players?

~~~

Kirk Bayne
alt.video.digital-tv Home Page