Whats Happening: Audio Vision Melbourne
s***@gmail.com
2012-12-07 05:52:31 UTC
On Tue, 12 Aug 1997 11:13:05 +1100, Eamon Guinan
If there is anyone out there who can help me it would be
appreciated. What is happening to Audio Vision in Glenhuntly Road,
Elsternwick. I know they supposedly had a fire a few months back, but
there is no answer of any phones and i don't live close enough just to
pop in and see whats happening. Basically i am concerned as i have a
number of fully paid laserdiscs on back-order (for three months now). If
they don't do something soon, even if they do go back into business,
their going to lose a lot of pissed of regular customers.
CYA EG
To my best knowledge (which is not that great) I heard the owner (I
don't know who) took off with the insurance money and is now doing
something else. Don't know what is happening with pre-paid orders
though. Dont hold me to this as it is just what I have heard from
someone else.
Greg Roach
Well I would not believe such rubbish.
I was the owner of Audio Vision and no one, and certainly not I took off with any insurance money.
Stephen Luckins
c***@yahoo.com
2012-12-09 22:59:11 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
You are replying to a message from 1997. 1997. Don't you think it a
bit late in the game? Perhaps 15 years ago would have been more
timely.

Ah well, all of the laserdisc discussion has moved to the LDDB forums
anyway. I hope you at least have a LD player - this is, after all,
alt.video.laserdisc :) . Even a lowly CLD-S104 will do (a HLD-X0 will
confer godhood). DVD never happened here, and the almighty LD still
reigns supreme in all of it's analog glory. Maybe it is still 1997
after all: LDs are much cooler than buying a DVD/Bluray in one of
those damn flimsy, disposable cases hollowed out by a "recycle"
symbol...
b***@gmail.com
2015-02-07 16:31:52 UTC
scumbag is back in business.
check it out

http://www.tradetuber.com/C130840/C130840.htm
s***@gmail.com
2016-05-19 06:45:44 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
scumbag is back in business.
check it out
http://www.tradetuber.com/C130840/C130840.htm
I am not hiding from anyone.
I am on Facebook, and can be emailed directly at ***@hotmail.com.
If you have an issue,then contact me, rather than call me names!
I am happy to meet with anyone that thinks that they have an issue with me.
Take care,
Stephen Luckins
s***@gmail.com
2018-12-09 04:09:57 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
scumbag is back in business.
check it out
http://www.tradetuber.com/C130840/C130840.htm
I'm no scumbag.
Why are you hiding YOUR name & email address???