Two Special Boxed Sets for Sale
LoneWolf
2013-09-12 22:22:19 UTC
THE KING AND I---Special Edition, sealed, never opened. Fox Video
0896485. Wide screen, THX, CLV/CAV combo, Digital Stereo sound.
Special Edition features: Mastered for THX; Digital film-to-tape
transfer from original CinemaScope-55 interpositive; Dolby Digital
(AC-3) discrete audio transferred from original 4-track magnetic stereo
elements; Second audio track featuring background score, isolated music
for the songs, and running commentary; Expanded original soundtrack on
an exclusive 76 minute 24K gold CD; Theatrical previews, newsreels,
historical footage; Interviews with Mary Rodgers, James Hammerstein,
Ernest Lehman, Yuriko, Carlos Rivas, Marni Nixon and John Mauceri; Guide
to LaserDisc supplement contents. $10

SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS---Disney Home Video 2921 CS. Deluxe CAV
LaserDisc Edition, two-piece box---opened but never played, in pristine
condition. CAV 2-disc set of the Full-length feature film. Also
contains a special Commemorative LaserDisc "The Making of a
Masterpiece", containing "Making of Snow White" featurette; Early
conceptual drawings; Deleted scenes; Footage from "Snow White's"
star-studded premier; Original storyboard sequences; Character and
background designs; Trailers from each theatrical release; Original
press reviews, posters, lobby cards, "Snow White" merchandise; an much
more. Contains an illustrated, hardcover gook, released for the first
time in North America--"Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs &
The Making of the Classic Film". story book. Also contains 10
exclusive limited-edition lithographs of the original theatrical
posters, from 1937 to 1993. Too many other bonus features to list; the
entire back side of one disc sleeve is FILLED with the list. $20

Prices above do not include mailing/shipping cost. If you are
interested in either or both of these, contact me at borgia <dot>
stick <at> yahoo <dot> com, and I will obtain the cost for Media Mail
shipment. Or, if you prefer, I can get UPS costs.
LoneWolf
2013-09-14 19:34:32 UTC
Post by LoneWolf
[...]
DISC'SOLD!!! Thank you, newsgroup.