FA: Joe Kane's VIDEO ESSENTIALS laserdisc
f***@verizon.net
2012-01-27 04:50:21 UTC
A must for any LD owner. On Ebay with no reserve!

Joe Kane's VIDEO ESSENTIALS Laseridsc
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280814833819
s***@hotmail.com
2012-02-12 00:59:06 UTC
Is this still useful if I am watching LDs on an LED HDTV?
Chet Bosco
2012-02-12 08:27:42 UTC
In article <5e83427d-a1bc-4004-a20a-
***@vd8g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>, ***@hotmail.com
says...
Post by s***@hotmail.com
Post by f***@verizon.net
A must for any LD owner. On Ebay with no reserve!
Joe Kane's VIDEO ESSENTIALS Laseridschttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280814833819
Is this still useful if I am watching LDs on an LED HDTV?
Not as useful as it was with old CRT based systems but you can still do
some futzing around with just about any kind of monitor with it.

Video Essentials isn't LD specific, it's aimed at your monitor and since
the output of an LD player is substantially inferior to that of a DVD or
Blu-ray player you're better off using a newer disc.

CB