Pioneer LD-V 43000
t***@googlemail.com
2013-07-16 11:55:53 UTC
Hi I have a Pioneer LD-V43000 and I'm looking to find out what the RGB pins out order are so I can make a lead to scart for RGB signal.

This player was an industrial broadcasting machine back in the day. Trying to find a real 9pin D type RGB lead is impossible.
Any one can help please drop me a mail.

Thanks
Rizzo
unknown
2013-07-21 09:37:36 UTC
Post by t***@googlemail.com
Hi I have a Pioneer LD-V43000 and I'm looking to find out what the RGB
pins out order are so I can make a lead to scart for RGB signal.
This player was an industrial broadcasting machine back in the day.
Trying to find a real 9pin D type RGB lead is impossible.
Any one can help please drop me a mail.
Thanks
Rizzo
It's not this one, is it?