A few hundred laserdiscs for auction
Balboarules
2012-02-16 19:01:03 UTC
Pick 4 for 20.00 shipped, over a hundred of them!

Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120861501438?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Thad Floryan
2012-02-16 20:15:46 UTC
That list is useless without the catalog numbers
unclejr
2012-02-17 22:25:24 UTC
Post by Thad Floryan
Post by Balboarules
Pick 4 for 20.00 shipped, over a hundred of them!
Thanks
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120861501438?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksi...
That list is useless without the catalog numbers
Yeah, I'm only interested in his P&S titles... :p

-Junior
Balboarules
Pulled the auction.
Balboarules
The list is useless without catalog numbers?
Thad Floryan
2012-02-22 07:05:08 UTC
Post by Balboarules
Post by unclejr
Post by Thad Floryan
Post by Balboarules
Pick 4 for 20.00 shipped, over a hundred of them!
Thanks
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120861501438?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksi...
That list is useless without the catalog numbers
Yeah, I'm only interested in his P&S titles... :p
-Junior
The list is useless without catalog numbers?
Some titles had multiple re-releases and the only way to distinguish
them was by catalog number. Widescreen editions of many movies first
debuted with "Surround Sound" then again later with Dolby 5.1 or DTS,
so simply labelling an LD as "widescreen" isn't very helpful to a
potential bidder/buyer.

LD trafficking [here] is vastly reduced from the heydays of the 1990s
and early 2000s but even then catalog numbers were de rigueur to avoid
being ignored or shamed by the group.

Unfortunately a bar code on the back of LD packaging does not directly
result in a catalog number -- it's the UPC (Universal Product Code).

One master DVD list can be indexed using UPC bar code scanning and
result directly in a catalog number if one needs it using this:

<http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/dvdlist.htm>

but that doesn't help the laserdisc community. :-)