Where to find Laser Discs Locally (West Houston Texas)
m***@hotmail.com
2012-02-04 17:37:46 UTC
I just happened upon this group and is seems like a good place to ask
this question. I am interested in finding laserdiscs for sale at
brick and mortar stores. The only places that I have found laserdiscs
have been at Half Price Books. There selection is used and very
limited. Likewise, I have also found a store called Audio Video Plus
in downtown that offers a pretty good selection of "new" (never been
opened?), but their prices are pretty high. Most discs are $30+/each.

Can anyone recommend a different store with some laserdisc
availability? Thanks.
Ryan Hoye
2012-02-11 18:26:56 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
I just happened upon this group and is seems like a good place to ask
this question. I am interested in finding laserdiscs for sale at
brick and mortar stores. The only places that I have found laserdiscs
have been at Half Price Books. There selection is used and very
limited. Likewise, I have also found a store called Audio Video Plus
in downtown that offers a pretty good selection of "new" (never been
opened?), but their prices are pretty high. Most discs are $30+/each.
Can anyone recommend a different store with some laserdisc
availability? Thanks.
Record stores are where I often look. Here in St. Louis, we have a store
called The Record Exchange with a huge and reasonably priced selection of
laserdiscs. As for the Houston area, you might want to visit the LDDB.com
forums and ask Publius. I believe he lives in your area.

-hoyeboye
i***@gmail.com
2013-09-12 17:22:46 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
I just happened upon this group and is seems like a good place to ask
this question. I am interested in finding laserdiscs for sale at
brick and mortar stores. The only places that I have found laserdiscs
have been at Half Price Books. There selection is used and very
limited. Likewise, I have also found a store called Audio Video Plus
in downtown that offers a pretty good selection of "new" (never been
opened?), but their prices are pretty high. Most discs are $30+/each.
Can anyone recommend a different store with some laserdisc
availability? Thanks.
Hello, my name is Eddie Gonzales. I live in Rosenberg, Texas. I have 173 laserdiscs in my collection that I am looking to sell. I have various movies from all genres:Action/Adventure, Drama, Comedy, Foreign, etc. I also have a laserdisc player for sale, too. If you are still interested in laserdiscs, I am willing to email my inventory list. Prices are negotiable but most will be priced anywhere around $2-$10. The boxed sets start around $15-$20. All laserdiscs are in GOOD to EXCELLENT condition. All laserdiscs come in a protective clear envelope. I hope to hear from you soon.