The Last Laserdisc Player (Regular Show)
Dave Garrett
2013-07-03 20:24:38 UTC
From the Cartoon Network's "Regular Show". I had never seen this before.
Longtime LD collectors will likely be at least moderately amused.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x118vbn_regular-show-the-last-
laserdisc-player_tech#.UdL_TZzm87d

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/lu7n7m2
Thad Floryan
2013-07-03 22:53:07 UTC
Post by Dave Garrett
From the Cartoon Network's "Regular Show". I had never seen this before.
Longtime LD collectors will likely be at least moderately amused.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x118vbn_regular-show-the-last-
laserdisc-player_tech#.UdL_TZzm87d
That's pretty good, but removing the tracking attachment from the
URL would have been better:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x118vbn_regular-show-the-last-laserdisc-player_tech

BTW, that version's runtime is 10:59 for a 61MB MP4 download:

... 63090347 Jul 3 15:01 Regular.Show.S04E33.The.Last.Laserdisc.Player.PDTV.x264-wso.mp4

There's a 22 minute combo with 2 Regular SHow episodes that's for pay:

Published on Jul 2, 2013, runtime 22:34

The Last Laserdisc Player: Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man and High Five Ghost
want to get a laserdisc player so they can watch the director's cut of a
cult classic. / Country Club: Mordecai and Rigby have to rescue the golf
cart from a bunch of rich people at a country club.

Also: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2976790/ 24-JUNE-2013

Other URLs for presumably only the laserdisc portion of ths show:

http://watchfullepisode.com/regular-show-season-4-episode-33-the-last-laserdisc-player/

http://royalvids.eu/tt/rw300k1gdoei

http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8610778/Regular.Show.S04E33.The.Last.Laserdisc.Player.PDTV.x264%5BmR12%5D

http://torrenthoundproxy.com/hash/100f69c313b8a1d7152818618b971ea751a06bae/torrent-info/Regular.Show.S04E33.The.Last.Laserdisc.Player.PDTV.x264-mR12

http://limetor.com/Regular-Show-S04E33-The-Last-Laserdisc-Player-PDTV-x264%5BmR12%5D-torrent-2696706.html

Thad
Dave Garrett
2013-07-06 06:25:26 UTC
Post by Thad Floryan
Post by Dave Garrett
From the Cartoon Network's "Regular Show". I had never seen this before.
Longtime LD collectors will likely be at least moderately amused.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x118vbn_regular-show-the-last-
laserdisc-player_tech#.UdL_TZzm87d
That's pretty good, but removing the tracking attachment from the
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x118vbn_regular-show-the-last-laserdisc-player_tech
Oops. Obviously missed that when I cut-and-pasted the URL. I hate it
when that happens.
Thad Floryan
2013-07-06 21:19:13 UTC
Post by Dave Garrett
Post by Thad Floryan
Post by Dave Garrett
From the Cartoon Network's "Regular Show". I had never seen this before.
Longtime LD collectors will likely be at least moderately amused.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x118vbn_regular-show-the-last-
laserdisc-player_tech#.UdL_TZzm87d
That's pretty good, but removing the tracking attachment from the
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x118vbn_regular-show-the-last-laserdisc-player_tech
Oops. Obviously missed that when I cut-and-pasted the URL. I hate it
when that happens.
Agreed. I'm sensitive to that since I don't like being tracked.

The following is off-topic but relevant to disabling tracking
when using Google or Yandex search engines.

If you don't understand what I mean, here's an example.

Do a Google search on "MAPUG" without the quotes. The first hit
is one of my pages and if you examine the URL returned by Google
you'll note that it will be:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=mapug&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fthadlabs.com%2FMAPUG%2F&ei=5IXYUYq6F6KWiQKBwYD4Bw&usg=AFQjCNGFD9opDWfQQtNML2j7U-zAzDYqaA&bvm=bv.48705608,d.cGE

instead of just (and simply): http://thadlabs.com/MAPUG/

To remove that Google tracking info you need to use the
"Google/Yandex search link fix 1.4" addon to Firefox:

Thad