WTB: Rosewood side panels for LD-S2 and a remote
Balboarules
2011-11-23 19:46:20 UTC
I need to find a set of the rosewood side panels for an LD-S2.. and a
remote.. if you wanna sell shoot me an email or respond here. have
paypal and ready to buy!

Thanks
unclejr
2011-11-24 00:16:43 UTC
Post by Balboarules
I need to find a set of the rosewood side panels for an LD-S2.. and a
remote.. if you wanna sell shoot me an email or respond here. have
paypal and ready to buy!
Thanks
Are you going to add them to a CLD-1010?

-Junior
Balboarules
2011-11-24 16:17:22 UTC
Post by unclejr
Post by Balboarules
I need to find a set of the rosewood side panels for an LD-S2.. and a
remote.. if you wanna sell shoot me an email or respond here. have
paypal and ready to buy!
Thanks
Are you going to add them to a CLD-1010?
-Junior
Never found a 1010.. someday at a flea market maybe..

They are for an LD-S2. : )