LD playback horizontal bars image help?
t***@gmail.com
2014-05-18 17:39:35 UTC
Hi all, My Panasonic LX 1000 is showing horizontal lines/bars that alternate between a lighter and darker image. They are subtle, but fluctuate and distract from the viewing experience. This happens on CAV and CLV discs. I am using the yellow video cable to my LED TV and red & white cables to my receiver (amp), that goes out to my speakers. Any advice?
c4urs11
2014-05-20 18:55:48 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Hi all, My Panasonic LX 1000 is showing horizontal lines/bars
I would head to the www.avsforum.com site and try contacting
laserdisc guru Kurtis Bahr.

Cheers!
Dave Garrett
2014-05-21 01:54:08 UTC
In article <***@news.evonet.be>, ***@domain.hidden
says...
Post by c4urs11
Post by t***@gmail.com
Hi all, My Panasonic LX 1000 is showing horizontal lines/bars
I would head to the www.avsforum.com site and try contacting
laserdisc guru Kurtis Bahr.
There are reasonably active LD-specific forums at the LaserDisc Database
site as well:

http://www.lddb.com