More Laserdiscs On E-bay
whocruiser
2011-11-23 13:57:47 UTC
Just in time for thanksgiving! I'm listing another 50 or so items from
my Laserdisc collection on e-
bay again this month, and since some of you from this newsgroup bought
some from me in the past, I thought you might like to know. The first
2 dozen or so are already listed with about another 3 days left on the
selling time. The rest should be going up today or tomorrow If I can
find the time to snap the pics and post them. You can find all of my
discs easily by using the advanced search function and searching for
my selling name, whocruiser, as the Laserdiscs are all that I have
listed at the moment. All are up with only a 99 cent starting bid &
no reserve. It was nice dealing with some of you in the past, and
hope you find something you like again this time :-)

Cheers - whocruiser (Dan Harris)
Balboarules
2011-11-25 01:50:09 UTC
Post by whocruiser
Just in time for thanksgiving! I'm listing another 50 or so items from
my Laserdisc collection on e-
bay again this month, and since some of you from this newsgroup bought
some from me in the past, I thought you might like to know.  The first
2 dozen or so are already listed with about another 3 days left on the
selling time.  The rest should be going up today or tomorrow If I can
find the time to snap the pics and post them.  You can find all of my
discs easily by using the advanced search function and searching for
my selling name, whocruiser, as the Laserdiscs are all that I have
listed at the moment.  All are up with only a 99 cent starting bid &
no reserve.  It was nice dealing with some of you in the past, and
hope you find something you like again this time :-)
Cheers - whocruiser (Dan Harris)
Just bid on all the addams family movies.. hope I get them!