FS: 375+ RCA Selectavision CED Titles, Most New
r***@gmail.com
2015-01-22 18:12:18 UTC
FS: 375+ Titles

Just purchased a collection of discs from a local estate in Milford, OH. The former owner, apparently a judge of some kind, passed away and appeared to be meticulously organized, clean, and maybe even OCD. Discs were stored upright in a climate-controlled room; no pets or smoking were apparent in the residence, nor did I find any pet hair, smoke odor or residue when cataloguing these discs.

In any event, I have 375+ titles, ~75% of which are still in their shrinkwrap.

Discs show no signs whatsoever of warping, breakage, overuse. Most new discs have price stickers on them, and at least 90% of the cellophane is intact. Some of the used discs have some writing on the cases (not the labels on the cases) where the former owner wrote the price he paid, the date of purchase, or other label that he used to keep his collection organized; I suspect that this writing can be removed.

Prices as follows:
New/Used 2 disc sets: $30/$25
New/Used Singles: $20/$15

5 disc minimum. Price includes USPS shipping and appropriate handling, with tracking. PayPal only from verified account with verified shipping address. Check my eBay feedback rating of 100%, 625+, over 10 years -- ID is numberoneredsfan (http://www.ebay.com/usr/numberoneredsfan).

Here is a link to the list, alpha by title: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gXUudoJo8loHkCOUxDeU96yrh7-Ddvys74JXUE5VU2o/edit?usp=sharing

Please send me an email if you are interested. My email is robertmedl at robertmedl dot com. Will be happy to discuss over the phone as well.

Robert Medl
Bruce Esquibel
2015-01-23 13:36:51 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Just purchased a collection of discs from a local estate in Milford, OH.
Why?

The odds of working players left in the world that you would need more than
10 fingers to count are unlikely.

In the end you'll be lucky not having to pay someone to haul those off.

Are the stylus available anymore?

-bruce
***@ripco.com
Roger Blake
2015-02-08 06:01:50 UTC
Post by Bruce Esquibel
The odds of working players left in the world that you would need more than
10 fingers to count are unlikely.
I have a couple of working players. There are certainly others, not a huge
number of course but you would need a few more than 10 fingers.
Post by Bruce Esquibel
Are the stylus available anymore?
Yes, and they can be rebuilt:

http://cedatum.com/