LD-S2 AC3 Mod
jonlowe
2011-07-06 00:07:36 UTC
Just got a LD-S2 and need to add AC3. I've done this on several
machines, but getting to the necessary boards in this one looks like a
pain. Anyone done it and got any pointers to make this an easier job.
Done a web search, but not found much.

Jon
kbahr
2011-07-06 01:59:24 UTC
Post by jonlowe
Just got a LD-S2 and need to add AC3. I've done this on several
machines, but getting to the necessary boards in this one looks like a
pain. Anyone done it and got any pointers to make this an easier job.
Done a web search, but not found much.
Jon
You have to take off the bottom plate. Remove the main board that has
the laser mechanical assembly attached to it. Then you can remove the
digital sound board and under that you find the analog sound board
where you add the AC-3 circuit.

Kurtis